Anthropology Department Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, June 11, 2022
11:00AM | Dickson Court North
You are a member of the Class of 2022 and automatically eligible to participate in 2022 Commencement if you:
- Have graduated Fall 2021 or Winter 2022, OR
- Have completed 148 units by the end of Winter 2022 AND are declared to graduate Spring or Summer 2022.
If you do not meet the above eligibility criteria but wish to be included in the 2022 Commencement, you must file a Special Inclusion Petition (SIP) as follows:
- Students who are declared to graduate Fall 2022 and have completed 148 units completed by the end of Winter 2022 – file an online SIP through MyUCLA .
- Students who do not meet the criteria above – file a paper SIP, which is available at your College counseling unit – Academic Advancement Program, Honors Programs, or College Academic Counseling.
- Ticket ordering will take place on MyUCLA between Friday, May 6th, and Friday, May 20th.
- After May 20th, please contact Myrna Dee Kikuchi at email@example.com with any ticketing requests.
- Students can order as many tickets as needed – the first four (4) are complimentary and additional tickets are $20.00 each.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be issued for unused tickets.
- All tickets will be delivered via e-mail from the Central Ticket Office to the graduating student who placed the ticket order.
- Students should plan to arrive at check in at 10:00AM.
- Each student must retrieve a Reader Card upon check in. The Reader Card allows students to provide our presenters with the phonetic spelling of their names.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 11:00AM and is expected to last about 1.5 hours.
- For information on the College of Letters and Science Commencement, click here.
- For information on ordering your cap, gown, senior portraits, and announcements, click here.
- For any additional information, please visit the College Commencement Contact page, or contact Myrna Dee Kikuchi at firstname.lastname@example.org.